if you want to understand the psyche of our generation take a good look at the stories we tell ourselves about the future
because it isn’t flying cars or robot dogs, it’s faceless government surveillance and worldwide pandemics and militarized police brutality and the last dregs of humanity struggling to survive
our generation isn’t self-centered, or lazy, or whatever else they wanna say about us. we are young, and we are here, and we are deeply, deeply afraid.
you could kill a man in any of these dresses, and pretty sure no jury would convict you. those are killing-men dresses, that’s what i’m saying
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
American Horror Story: Freak Show
SO GODDAMNED EXCITED FOR THIS SHITTT
High Speed Photographs of Exploding Lightbulbs Filled with Objects
I enjoy this thoroughly.
I could totally have these as a series of photographs on my wall
I agree with both of these statements.
this is absolutely incredible
I’m pretty sure this is the best picture of Daniel Radcliffe ever.
“Dan, we’re not at Hogwarts we’re-“
“Dan, that’s not a wand, it’s a branch on fi-“
“MY NAME IS HARRY POTTER AND I AM THE BOY WHO LIVED”
“No you’re not”
“YOU SHUT UP”
I read all of that is a British accent
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
IF YOU DONT GET EXCITED OVER NATURE THEN WHAT DO YOU EVEN GET EXCITED ABOUT
I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD IT’S SUCH A BRILLIANT PLACE BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH